Looking to help your kids/students read more this year? This is the best book challenge out there for 2017 that is also an amazing scavenger hunt. Searching bookstores and libraries for these will get the kids off the couch and off the iPads!
Bonus: Scroll down for a FREE printable of this amazing book challenge.
- A book that begins with the letter B
- A book by an author your best friend loves
- A book where the main character has the job you want when you grow up
- A book inspired by a place you want to travel to
- A book that is over 150 pages
- A book about one of your heroes
- A book about a historical figure you admire
- A book about an athlete
- A book that is first in a series
- A book based on a culture you want to learn more about
- A book that is more than 18 years older than you
- A book about a road trip
- A fictional book about a historical event
- A book based on alliteration
- A book that takes place on an island
- A book set in a country in Africa
- An autobiography
- A book about a book
- A banned book
- A book about a holiday you don’t celebrate at home
- A book that was published in the year you were born
- A book that was made into a movie
- A book you can read aloud by yourself
- A poetry book
- A book where the main character of the opposite gender than yourself
Click here for your 2017-book-challenge-for-kids
Teaching Kids to Read Ages 0-5
This FREE ebook is filled with amazing strategies guaranteed to help your child start reading early!
Subscribe here for your FREE eBook The Importance of Reading Aloud: A Parent's Guide.